Liza Belle's offers both scrapbooking/crafting supplies and vintage treasures! We can be found exclusively online at Liza Belle's on Etsy and Liza Belle's on Zibbet.

Monday, October 31, 2011

30 Days of Bargains

Today, I am kicking off the start of the holiday season by introducing....drum roll please.... The 30 Days of Bargains!!! Each day in November I will have a special deal of the day!


Today's deal is for the book lovers out there......



FREE SHIPPING (to U.S. locations only...international folks look below for a great deal for you!) on the antique and vintage books in my Etsy shop!!!!!!!!!!!


This offer expires on Wed Nov 2 at 9am EST (New York time).


Click here to enter my shop...


BUT WAIT.... Here's a BONUS DEAL!!!  For anyone who purchases my books between now and 9am Nov 2 (including my wonderful INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS...if I could afford to give you guys the free shipping I would do it in a heartbeat!):


If You...... 


 1.  Follow my blog (just click the "join this site" to the left of the screen if you are not following me already) 


AND


2. "favorite" my Etsy shop (just click on the "add to favorites" link on the left side of the screen)


I will give you a FREE book (it must be one currently for sale in my shop and priced at equal to or less than the most expensive book you purchase).  Just put your "blogger/google friend" name in the "message to seller" section at checkout and let me know which book from my shop you would like for FREE!!  Can't beat this deal!!!  


If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments section below or convo me via the "contact" link in my Etsy shop.  


Thanks for looking!!!  Check back daily for more great deals!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment