Liza Belle's offers both scrapbooking/crafting supplies and vintage treasures! We can be found exclusively online at Liza Belle's on Etsy and Liza Belle's on Zibbet.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Vintage Paper Ephemera.....Great For Crafts and Scrapbooking!

I love scouring thrift shops, flea markets, garage sales, auctions, etc. for old magazines, books and sheet music.    Vintage paper ephemera can add a wonderful nostalgic touch to scrapbook layouts.  Here are some of the items I've created recently from some old sheet music, a vintage French novel, and a vintage atlas.










I plan on using the flowers I created from the French novel and the butterflies on the bottom in a heritage scrapbook I am currently making (featuring members of my hubby's family).  It's been so much fun looking through the old photos and planning layouts!  I've also listed all of these embellishments in my Zibbet store.....all for $1.90 or under!!!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment